Sunday, January 20, 2013

Hello everyone! I am proud to announce that Michael is growing consistently. We had our Growth Scan about two weeks ago and the doctor said he looks perfect. He is measuring on average just as any other typical baby. As of now, (31 weeks) he weighed approximately 4 lbs 3 oz. Maybe he will take after his Mommy and be a big fella who was a whopping 12 lbs 11 oz at birth!

Yesterday was my baby shower and I am still recovering! It was a very long but successful day. I can not express how thankful I am to have such wonderful family and friends. This little boy has no idea what is in store for him! His family already loves him so much. The shower was absolutely perfect. Special shout outs to my beautiful Mother, my best friend Kristen, Mike's mother Diane, Mike's sister Danielle and also to Jennifer for the beautiful turtle cupcakes. You are all so special to me and made my day perfect.

My family (Thompson's & Davis') and Mike's family are so very supportive and have spoiled us and baby Michael rotten. I can't even explain to all of you how thankful I am for all your generosity, love and support.

I can safely say that my baby will be the most stylish baby around. He has enough clothes to last him a lifetime. Mike and I received everything we need and more. I definitely missed the Delaney's, Davis' and friends that unfortunately could not be with us, and am very thankful for all the gifts they sent to us. Thank you all for your support and love!


Below is a 3D picture of Michael Vincent at my 31 week scan. He is so beautiful, I love him more than anything. I hope you enjoy your last few weeks in your warm little home baby, Mommy can't wait to meet you!

1 comment:

  1. Had such a wonderful time at your shower! Glad you enjoyed it! <3

    ReplyDelete