Sunday, November 11, 2012

Therapy helps in many different forms. Writing for me, has always been a form of therapy. This blog will be the key for anyone out there to get to know me. To see what I see, to maybe even feel what I feel. To educate those who fear the unknown. To bring light to peoples lives. To show everyone just how strong of a woman, I truly am.

I've always dreamt of sharing my thoughts, words and insights. Always dreamt of what my approach would be. What would my blog be about? I've sat for weeks wondering how I am going to share my life with all of you. My blog will ultimately be about the woman I am about to become. The woman I once was, and the woman God has destined me to be: A mother.

This will be the first one of my many blogs in the upcoming days, weeks, months and years. I am very excited to share a side of me that no one has seen before. A side of me that I never knew would be existing. I will bare secrets to all my readers that I never in a million years thought I would be sharing.

So sit back, grab a box of tissues and get ready for a ride that I am sure will bring happiness to your heart, tears to your eyes, and a new insight on how you look at my life.


2 comments:

  1. Meg,

    I am sure you will be a great mother to him. Michael will be innocent his entire life. I imagine the impact he will have on our families will be immeasurable. He will bring out in us patience, kindness and humility. He will teach us to show these virtues to him and hopefully all others.

    My attempt at a proverb for you is: A pebble is thrown into a pond and ripples then spread out. These ripples from Michael will be ripples of love. These ripples will bring waves of joy to people in unimaginable ways.

    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meg,
    Dad and I are so proud of you and Mike. This blog is such a beautiful way of sharing your personal story. Dad was right that the love you share will have a ripple effect. We can't wait to share this all with you, and meet our 1st!! Grandchild. You will always be my baby and I will always be your Mom.
    Love You.

    ReplyDelete